The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
Those friendly yellow daisy-like flowers you see smiling at you every time you are in The Gardens are known as the Bush Daisy. Native to South Africa this flower can tolerate all but the most extreme weather conditions, including moderate drought, and its only kryptonite is winter.
Please join us as Jack E. Davis, Professor of History at the University of Florida, will be at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens on November 8, 2011 presenting on his book, An Everglades Providence: Marjory Stoneman Douglas and the American Environmental Century. Lecture is scheduled from 7:00-8:00pm in the Auditorium.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter