In partnership with Avant Arts, join us for a concert with HEAR in NOW is a world-class collective is a string trio that composes and improvises fluidly among free jazz and contemporary classical, folk music, and avant-garde. Be prepared to be engaged by…
The upper tier of all three gardens reopened on November 11 – the Museum’s 56th anniversary! Although the lower spaces must continue to stay closed, you will be able to visit the Cummer Oak and see Diana of the Hunt and some of our other sculptures.
The 4th annual Envirofest is just around the corner! On Saturday, October 7, 2017, the Cummer Museum and the Environmental Protection Board will host this free family-friendly event that seeks to cultivate curiosity, respect, and understanding of the Jacksonville community’s shared natural environment, and the plant and animal wildlife in and around the city’s neighborhoods.
The Cummer Gallery of Art, built on the site of the home of Arthur Gerrish Cummer and Ninah May Holden Cummer, was dedicated at a glittering reception held on November 10, 1961, with one thousand guests in attendance, including Florida Governor C. Farris Bryant and Jacksonville Mayor Haydon Burns.
Start your weekend off in the historic Gardens with the WillowWacks and Canary in the Coalmine playing under the stars.
Join the Museum in releasing this exciting recording for “A Vision Awakening” next Tuesday evening, April 14th, 2015. A special 15 minute excerpt will be performed live following a panel lecture with Reflections artists. Click here to make your reservation and find out more information about this event. The concept for this specially written piece, […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools