The 4th annual Envirofest is just around the corner! On Saturday, October 7, 2017, the Cummer Museum and the Environmental Protection Board will host this free family-friendly event that seeks to cultivate curiosity, respect, and understanding of the Jacksonville community’s shared natural environment, and the plant and animal wildlife in and around the city’s neighborhoods.
Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
The Museum’s Garden Month is right around the corner. We are so excited to kick off the festivities on Saturday, March 7 in conjunction with Weaver First Saturday Free for All! Join us on the front lawn of the Museum for a plant sale loaded with local vendors. Stop by the Community First tent for […]
With the success of last year’s Garden Month, Community First Credit Union and The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens proudly present its annual celebration, Garden Month at The Cummer! The Cummer will…
It is July, about half way between school terms, and it is week five of Camp Cummer. As usual, the summer at the Cummer has its rains and heat, its humidity and sweating brows. Art fills the studios, curiosity echoes in the galleries and lunchtime brings out a “roaring” play in the Gardens, as the campers tap into new found energy. Except for Wednesdays…
Fun, creativity, and imagination are running wild at the Museum this summer! Don’t miss out on the excitement, there is still space left! Enroll your child today in up to two weeks of camp!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools