The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens would like to present Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers, a collection of large scale paintings that capture the beauty of Florida’s rich natural landscape, in honor of the 500th anniversary of Florida’s naming by Ponce de Leon. The show will be on view December 18, 2012 through April 7, 2013.
Today is the first day of our VSA Festival for 2012. Today alone we saw about 1000 students with special needs and had over 700 volunteers helping us from around the community. Students…
The Cummer Store has opened a special exhibition exit shop featuring merchandise specific to the exhibit…
This unique show, which opened in December 2011, includes several Western works from our Permanent Collection. And now we’re adding another impressive piece to the mix.
For the past month, we have been renovating The Eunice Pitt Odom Semmes & George Wingfield Semmes Gallery of Baroque Art. This gallery, otherwise known as the “blue” gallery due to the infamous blue wall color now has a new wall color and a new hanging system.
Q: There have been a lot of changes to the permanent collection galleries in the past few years. What’s going on?
A: In the past few years, The Cummer has…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter