The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens would like to present Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers, a collection of large scale paintings that capture the beauty of Florida’s rich natural landscape, in honor of the 500th anniversary of Florida’s naming by Ponce de Leon. The show will be on view December 18, 2012 through April 7, 2013.
Tag Archives: stewardship
Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art
Comments Off on Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers Tweet
Garden Week Schedule of Events
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Gardens
In addition to our wonderful speakers, luncheons and fashion show, we will have baked goods available from Mrs. Cummer’s Tea Table, daily demonstrations, Master Gardner Tours, and lovely garden items for sale in our Impressionism Exhibition Museum Store.
Comments Off on Garden Week Schedule of Events Tweet
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter