Talks & Tea offers opportunities for both social and mental connections to the artwork at the Museum, combined with delicious refreshments in a comfortable setting. Once a month, an art […]
Still life painting gained recognition as an independent subject in American art in the 17th century but was considered low on the art hierarchy behind history paintings and portraiture, until the late 19th century. The genre gained…
As part of its Art Fundamentals series of classes, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is offering a 6-week acrylic painting class with artist and instructor Allison Watson.
Loïs Mailou Jones: A Life in Vibrant Color, a lively exhibition surveying the wide array of subjects and styles explored by the artist throughout her lifetime is on view at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens through January 4, 2013.
Brian is a 2003 graduate of Douglas Anderson School of the Arts and has practiced oil painting since 2005, periodically displaying work and participating in gallery shows around Jacksonville.
Third through fifth grade students at S. P. Livingston Elementary have collaboratively created artwork combining the themes of the nationwide Let’s Move! initiative and…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter