The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens presents a panel discussion, “Perspectives on Empathy: Art, Religion, and Science,” on Tuesday, February 4, at 7:00 pm. The panel will be…
Join FOCUS Cummer members for a Lunch, Lecture & Tour at The Cummer on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The topic will be Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection highlighting works by some of the
Anna Morgan Reynolds will feature her work focused on the natural cycles of Southeastern regional environment. The pieces are…
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens would like to present Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers, a collection of large scale paintings that capture the beauty of Florida’s rich natural landscape, in honor of the 500th anniversary of Florida’s naming by Ponce de Leon. The show will be on view December 18, 2012 through April 7, 2013.
…the arts and culture industry contributed over $66 million to Jacksonville’s economy in 2011. With the help of One Spark, this number could increase exponentially over the next few years. Imagine people traveling from across the country and around the world to come to Jacksonville. Think the World’s Fair for the 21st century, and it could be right here in little old Jacksonville.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter