The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is proud to announce the resolution of a Nazi-era provenance/restitution case regarding two items in the Wark Collection of Early Meissen Porcelain. In 2010, information was discovered that brought the provenance of the pieces, a teapot and a coffeepot, into question.
The Cummer Museum is pleased to announce a new publication on its collection of early Meissen porcelain.
Greek fashion designer Mary Katrantzou, known for her bold, vibrant prints and signature lampshade skirts, has taken the beauty of Meissen and brought it to life in her fall 2011 collection.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 8 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 8 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 8 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 8 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 8 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter