Almost every Wednesday from 1 to 4 p.m., August through May, you can find Allison Watson’s painting class working hard on their paintings and thoroughly enjoying themselves.
WRITTEN BY HEATHER STEWART, MARKETING INTERN Fabio Costa is one of the up-and-coming designers featured in Folk Couture: Fashion and Folk Art. Some may recognize his name from season 10 of Project Runway. Known for his work with fabric and draping, Costa has developed a reputation as a “conceptual designer.” Originally from Belo Horizonte, Brazil […]
Start your weekend off in the historic Gardens with the WillowWacks and Canary in the Coalmine playing under the stars.
Talks & Tea offers opportunities for both social and mental connections to the artwork at the Museum, combined with delicious refreshments in a comfortable setting. Once a month, an art historian, artist, or other expert facilitates informational and educational discussions on a variety of topics related to the Museum’s Permanent Collection and special exhibitions. This […]
Tuesday, October 18 5 to 7 p.m. | Members Free, Non-Members $15 Amelia Island Museum of History 233 S. Third Street Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 What is the “life of an object”? How do we give “life” to something that is inanimate, inert? Chief Operating Officer & Chief Curator Holly Keris will be addressing this […]
November 15, 2016 10:30 a.m. | Free for Cummer Beaches Members St. Johns County Public Library in Ponte Vedra Beach Room 1 Cummer Beaches is starting an art-related book club for this coming year. The club will meet quarterly, and its goal is to discuss books that complement current or upcoming exhibitions at the Cummer Museum. […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 1 year ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 1 year ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 1 year ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 1 year ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools