This past year, both Cummer Beaches and Cummer Amelia collaborated with local organizations to present a three-part lecture series on Italian Art. Cummer Beaches was first to host the series in September, October, and November of 2018.
Italian Art Lecture Series
by Dawn Zattau, in Art, Community, Cummer Amelia, Cummer Beaches, Programs
Cummer Amelia: Year in Review
by Marketing Assistant, in Community, Cummer Amelia, Programs, Support
WRITTEN BY: SAMANTHA AHNEN, MARKETING INTERN Cummer Amelia is celebrating more than 10 years of dedicated service to the Cummer Museum. The group’s focus is to connect Nassau County residents […]
Congratulations to Cummer Amelia, the Museum’s affinity group on Amelia Island, for raising more support for the Museum this year than ever before. From developing new partnerships, to strengthening the connection with local residents, and executing successful events and programs, Cummer Amelia has contributed more than $35,000 to the Museum from their activities and raised more than $53,000 from in-kind support.
Cummer Amelia Garden Walk and Art Home Tour
by Marketing Assistant, in Cummer Amelia, Gardens, Programs
Join Cummer Amelia in partnership with Amelia Island Plantation Real Estate for two exciting events: the 3rd Annual Garden Walk at Amelia Island Plantation on Friday, April 7, and an Art Home Tour on Saturday, April 8.
Tuesday, October 18 5 to 7 p.m. | Members Free, Non-Members $15 Amelia Island Museum of History 233 S. Third Street Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 What is the “life of […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter