The Museum has received an $800,000 gift to name and endow the position of Garden Curator, thanks to the generosity of the Lorena “Lory” Doolittle and her family. The gift allows the Museum to…
WRITTEN BY: SAMANTHA AHNEN, MARKETING INTERN Cummer Amelia is celebrating more than 10 years of dedicated service to the Cummer Museum. The group’s focus is to connect Nassau County residents […]
Since 2014 Sally Barnett and Mary Watson have spent hundreds of tireless hours dedicated to the success of bringing The Garden Conservancy’s Open Days to Jacksonville each year.
The Cummer Museum is blessed to have so many passionate advocates in our community, including donors, volunteers, and members. This quarter, we are highlighting the great work of longtime supporters who fit into all three categories: Kenyon Merritt and the team at Richard Skinner & Associates. As volunteer fundraisers, both found inspired ways to combine their passion for the Museum with their outside interests in a way that amplified their institutional impact.
Thursday, Feb 15 | 6 to 9 p.m. | Registration required
Calling all anglophiles! Do you fancy a pint? Round up some mates, dress in your British best, and join us at the Museum for a pub crawl-style evening with a classy spin. Guests will enjoy live music with the Beatles tribute band Liverpool Live, a selection of favorite English beers plus our very own Avant Gardener by Bold City Brewery, wines, and some posh spins on classic pub cuisine! This jolly good evening will support the reconstruction of the English Gardens.
As part of the Museum’s commitment to preserve the permanent collection for future generations, conservation needs are assessed annually. Thanks to a donation from Jim and Joan Van Vleck, the Museum […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter