The Witte was recently home to the Miradas exhibition which will be making its way to the Cummer in June of this year.
If you are a child, a child at heart, or a family with young children, you will love The Royal Dish Family Guide that you can pick up in the Lovett Gallery.
On Saturday, April 10 the Cummer educational staff had the pleasure to host an art making activity for the participants of the annual HEAL Walk at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens. The HEAL foundation is dedicated to assisting individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders living in the greater Jacksonville area. Participants at the walk spent the […]
Every week you can enjoy a day of family fun with MOCA’s Family Free Sundays, sponsored by Bank of America. You can enjoy the museum at no charge, play in the Art Explorium Loft, and participate in free classes for the whole family with their Sunday ArtFusion.
SHZAM (science, history, zoo, art museum) kicked off the first event in a partnership formed between The Cummer, The Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens, and the Museum of Science and History on Monday December 21st with a 3-day winter camp. Children aged 8-11 spent the day at The Cummer discovering the mysteries of art through gallery […]
It’s the Holidays! The kids are out of school. The relatives are coming to town. Why not enjoy the beautiful Cummer Gardens by getting the whole family involved in a garden scavenger hunt?
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter