Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
On December 5th 2013, we will be hosting a Zot Artz – Arts for All Professional Development Workshop, sponsored by FDLRS Crown. This exciting, fun filled workshop aimed at educators, artists, and community service providers will teach…
Surely, it would be difficult to imagine modernism during the first half of the twentieth century without the presence of Gertrude Stein as it would be difficult to discuss the postmodern period of art without mentioning Andy Warhol.
…the arts and culture industry contributed over $66 million to Jacksonville’s economy in 2011. With the help of One Spark, this number could increase exponentially over the next few years. Imagine people traveling from across the country and around the world to come to Jacksonville. Think the World’s Fair for the 21st century, and it could be right here in little old Jacksonville.
We need your support! The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is on a mission to raise $10,000 by September 1, 2012, to engage and inspire larger audiences through the arts, gardens and education. Your support will enable…
The Cummer would appreciate your support in fulfilling its mission of engaging and inspiring through the arts, gardens and education. Your financial support …
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools