Don’t miss your last chance to see this very exciting show. The Year of the Sheep closes on July 8th, 2012.
Time is Almost Up to See The Year of the Sheep – Do NOT Miss This Exhibit!
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Art
Community Opening: Richard Chamberlain – Year of the Sheep
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art, Community, Programs
On Tuesday, April 3, from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens invites you to the free, Community Opening our Richard Chamberlain exhibit: The Year of the Sheep an exhibition featuring the work of Richard Chamberlain, local artist, teacher and Vietnam Veteran.
Richard Chamberlain: The Year of the Sheep
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art
The first exhibition of 2012 will be the artwork of a local artist, Richard Chamberlain. In the late 1980s, Chamberlain began a series of paintings dealing with his experiences in Vietnam.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter