As a finale to Garden Week, March 12-17, The Cummer is hosting Garden Family Day on Saturday, March 17th, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Please join us for all of the festivities.
We have some exciting free demonstrations each afternoon from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. during Garden Week!
Next Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 12 to 4pm, enjoy a FREE day at the Museum! The Museum Store is hosting it’s second annual Book Fair and Literacy Family Day. Meet local authors and illustrators, enjoy hourly storytelling, guided tours, interactive art projects, live music from Ajamu Mutima, and MORE! The best part, you can take […]
Join us this Saturday for a day of family fun! We will have FREE admission to the museum for everyone, all day Saturday March 19th. From 12-4pm you can enjoy special activities going on throughout the Museum. We will have art-making activities in our studios, live musical entertainment, a nature sensory journal station, storytime in the […]
Garden Week kicks off on Monday night with the Petals to Paint reception from 6 to 8 p.m., where guests can enjoy an evening in our gardens with floral interpretations of our art collection in several galleries.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter