On any given weekday at the Museum you will see lines of students filing through the corridors, groups of students completing activities in the Galleries, and clusters of students wandering the Gardens with clipboards examining plants and architectural features.
Tag Archives: hands-on art lesson
School Tours: Enhancing Creativity and Exploration in Young Minds
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Education
Comments Off on School Tours: Enhancing Creativity and Exploration in Young Minds Tweet
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter