The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is delighted to announce its Summer Membership Promotion. From June 1-August 17, any existing member of The Cummer Museum, Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), or Museum of Science and History (MOSH) will receive…
On Saturday, April 10 the Cummer educational staff had the pleasure to host an art making activity for the participants of the annual HEAL Walk at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens. The HEAL foundation is dedicated to assisting individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders living in the greater Jacksonville area. Participants at the walk spent the […]
Calling all artists! The Cummer wants your artwork! As part of The Cummer’s 50th Anniversary, the Museum is partnering with Riverside Avondale Preservation to celebrate our wonderful neighborhood.
Do you ever wonder how children view the world around them? Well, there isa new exhibition in Art Connections that shows us through art how kids view and interpret the natural world. Pre-kindergarten through second grade students at S. P. Livingston Elementary School collaboratively created artwork as a response to the natural landscape at the […]
The program serves 8 underserved Duval County public schools where over 3,500 students visit the museum for curriculum and special exhibition tours and participate in outreach activities in their classrooms with Art Connections staff.
Just over a year ago, The Cummer partnered with St. Vincent’s Healthcare and Riverside Presbyterian Day School to launch Kids Together Against Cancer (KTAC). This program was developed to help parents and caregivers provide their children with coping skills needed to navigate the journey of a cancer diagnosis and treatment in their family.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter