Vardi Kahana (b. 1959 ) is a photojournalist born in Tel Aviv, Israel. She grew up in an orthodox home with two brothers and parents who encouraged her talent for drawing from an early age. Kahana discovered her passion for photography during her first year of college.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is excited to present a remarkable body of work by photojournalist Elizabeth Gilbert. Opening September 13, Histories in Africa: 20 Years of Photography by Elizabeth Gilbert draws from her impressive career documenting this extraordinary continent.
Each week, The Cummer will be highlighting each of the 50 artists represented in the upcoming Folio Weekly Invitational Artist Exhibition, on view at the Museum from August 24 – December 2.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter