Thanks to the support of The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida, JAX Chamber, JEA, and United Way of Northeast Florida, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens was able to provide high quality art experiences to a diverse cross-section of the community for free.
The Cummer Museum announces it will hold a special Martin Luther King, Jr. Day event on Monday, January 21, 2019. The event features art engagement and special commemorations from 12 to 6 p.m. with free admission for all. Free admission is made possible through grants and sponsorships from The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida, JAX Chamber, JEA, and the United Way of Northeast Florida.
Spend some time with us and enjoy a concert in the auditorium from the Jacksonville-native Ritz Chamber Players. This concert includes a special performance inspired by LIFT.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter