Find out more about our classes for children and adults, going on during April this year.
The Witte was recently home to the Miradas exhibition which will be making its way to the Cummer in June of this year.
This weekend is going to be packed full of great events! With the Riverside Arts Market, the Fine Arts Festival at Boone Park, the Citrus Cel Animation Film Festival, FREE Admission to The Cummer, and the HEAL Zoo Walk for Autism, no one should be bored this weekend! To make it simple, we have a breakdown of all the activities.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter