Firmly nestled in one of Jacksonville’s esteemed boroughs, Springfield, all things are stirring around the house. Springfield is the home of Porchfest, a new mural, and soon two new breweries; it’s redeveloping. The neighborhood feels different, and Anthony Aiuppy, Thony to those who know him best, loves this area.
The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
Written by: Julie Thieman, Marketing Intern Thony Aiuppy is a contributing Artist for LIFT: Contemporary Expression of The African American Experience which presents a modern response to Jacksonville’s African American Heritage, while using the […]
Written by: Julie Thieman, Marketing Intern LIFT: Contemporary Expressions of the African American Experience presents a modern response to Jacksonville’s African American Heritage. Using the original lyrics to Lift Ev’ry Voice and […]
This year for the Cummer Ball nine local artists have reinterpreted sections of Winslow Homer’s ‘White Rowboat’. This iconic piece is a very treasured work in the the Museum’s permanent […]
Thony Aiuppy‘s work Reticent Slumber (an effigy) will be in the Our Shared Past exhibition, on view in the Stein Gallery from December 17, 2013 to May 25, 2014.
A statement from the artist…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter