International celebrity and award-winning historian Andrea Wulf signed copies of her book earlier today at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens after her witty lecture “The Founding Gardeners”, based on her latest book of the same name. Andrea shared her thoughts on the lives of our founding fathers and how their attitude to plants, gardens, nature, and agriculture shaped our American nation. Many in attendance at today’s luncheon signed up for the Farm to Table Dinner planned for Wednesday evening , March 27 in the Cummer Gardens under the full moon. For reservations or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrea Wulf: “The Founding Gardeners” Lecture & Luncheon
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Gardens, Programs
This post was written by Amber Sesnick who has written 345 posts on The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter