Celebrating Rothko to Richter!
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art, Programs
We had a wonderful evening a couple of weeks ago in celebration of the newest exhibition opening! We are so excited to have Rothko to Richter: Mark-Making in Abstract Painting from the Collection of Preston H. Haskell here at the Museum through April 22. Hopefully these gorgeous photos, taken by Dustin Wooten, will entice you to come see this show in person!
Tags: abstract art, Community Party, exhibition opening, Mark-Making, Rothko to Richter
This post was written by Cummer Museum Admin who has written 406 posts on The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
Director of Art Education
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter