The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens presents 50 Forward: New Additions to the Permanent Collection. The exhibition, on view January 31 through August 15, 2012, features a selection of paintings, works on paper, and …
“Once you ‘got’ Pop, you could never see a sign the same way again. And once you thought Pop, you could never see America the same way again.” – Andy Warhol
Thanks to all of our visitors who helped by contributing to our 50th Anniversary painting that we have installed temporarily in the parking lot!
Since its opening in November 1961, The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens has stood as a beacon of man-made art and natural beauty to the Jacksonville community.
A very special thank you to our Decorations Chairs, Katherine Forrester and Christy Blake, their creativity and vision made the museum shine. Katherine and Christy also worked closely with Mark Grandin of Mark Grandin Events. Our floral decorations were created by Ann Evans of Cypress. Ann’s designs are sophisticated, modern and elegant.
50 Forward! Join the fun as we celebrate 50 years of art, gardens and education at The Cummer. The Museum will be brimming with art-making, musical concerts, demonstrating artists, gallery activities…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools