Spring Break has passed and summer is quickly approaching, which means it is time to start looking at summer activities for the kids!
We hope you will join us for a unique class led by local artist, Sharla Valeski. Sharla is a professional artist with a BFA in Studio Art from Jacksonville University, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1994.
Written by Caitlyn Cooney, Curatorial Intern Each collector featured in our exhibition, Collector’s Choice, collects art for his or her own reasons; while some may collect within a certain movement or stylistic era, others may collect in order to enrich the community, facilitate learning, preserve history, etc. Jordan Bock, however, collects based on his […]
The Education Department at The Cummer recently participated in a professional development workshop to broaden their understanding of accessibility and arts education in children with disabilities.
On December 5th The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens hosted a professional development workshop centered on Arts for All, a set of adaptive art tools invented by Dwayne Szot and housed here at The Cummer. Dwayne’s training as…
Kaytee Esser is an award-winning painter whose studio works examines both the sensuality and richly varied texture of relationships. She connects with each of…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools