The 2015 Cummer Ball will be held April 25, 2015. Festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. with a contemporary edge and energy drawn from Rothko to Richter: Mark-Making…
A Night of Jazz and Blues In celebration of our beautiful Civil Rights photography exhibition, A Commemoration of the Civil Rights Movement: Photography from the High Museum of Art, join […]
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens presents a Commemoration Celebration on Tuesday, June 24 at 6:30 p.m. In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the signing of the Civil […]
This series will highlight 10 quick and easy facts about different cultures, artistic movements, and stylistic periods. Stay tuned for the next list in the series!
To see more paintings from Modern Dialect, come visit the Museum before January 5th, 2014.
Garden Month 2013 provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes, and exhibitions.
When one hears the term Harlem Renaissance, it is hardly ever followed with thoughts of Jacksonville, FL. This may change for attendees of our Jazz, Jacksonville, and the Harlem Renaissance lecture on…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter