The Museum has received an $800,000 gift to name and endow the position of Garden Curator, thanks to the generosity of the Lorena “Lory” Doolittle and her family. The gift allows the Museum to…
Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
The Pink Supreme rose is known as a “flower carpet” because of its ability to beautifully cover the ground of a garden with bright and blooming foliage. Pink Supremes…
Justin Martin is the author of three biographies, most recently Genius of Place: The Life of Frederick Law Olmsted (Da Capo, 2011).
In addition to our wonderful speakers, luncheons and fashion show, we will have baked goods available from Mrs. Cummer’s Tea Table, daily demonstrations, Master Gardner Tours, and lovely garden items for sale in our Impressionism Exhibition Museum Store.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools