Tomorrow is the first Saturday of the Month and that means it’s Weaver First Saturday FREE FOR ALL! So- If you haven’t had time to come by the Museum to view Whitfield Lovell: Deep River, stop making excuses! The Museum is FREE tomorrow so come and enjoy! Grab some brunch in the Cafe and hear live music from Jennifer Chase. Head outside to soak up some sun and enjoy the gorgeous gardens. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Weaver First Saturday Free for ALL!
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Programs
This post was written by Cummer Museum Admin who has written 406 posts on The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
Director of Art Education
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter